martes, 29 de enero de 2013

MY DREAM IS.....


MY DREAM

This will be one of my best dreams .... besides being doctorI have long with the illusion that someday when either a professional and earn enough money (which I do not think ... no lies) so that I can go to meets the world's most luxurious city, Dubai, UAE States, I have always found a place where you can do anything, just having a lot of money, I would not stay even for a day at the Burj Al Arab hotel in the world the only seven star, I am also with a house on the island palm tree watching several children and women who hope hopefully last a lifetime.
here I leave a little bit of information.
I hope that I do actually

The Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel with a height of 321 meters, the third tallest hotel in the world

  and one of the most representative hotel buildings. It is situated on the sea, located on an artificial island 270 meters from the beach in the Persian Gulf, which is connected to the mainland by a road.


The Palm Islands and Palm Islands are a group of three artificial islands currently under construction, which are among the largest of its kind in the world. On these islands, infrastructure build commercial and residential, as it is expected to become a tourist destination. They are located on the coast of the city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario